Often times, we hear caregivers say they are looking for support from people who “really understand because they’ve been there, too.” An Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group offers just that – a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to meet and develop a mutual support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving problems and possible solutions
- Talk through challenges and ways of coping
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
- Learn about resources available in your community
Schedule of Activities
- 2nd Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
- 4th Thursday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
- Every Saturday from noon until 1:30 p.m.
For a complete schedule of upcoming support and training activities/classes, visit our Meet Up Calendar and event page.
Most events are located at Living Dementia, 308 Main Street, First Floor, Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840 (Parking in the rear)